Italy, Territory of Adventure
Italy offers endless and amazing opportunities for those seeking a vacation dedicated to sports and physical activity – for those who want to be in close contact with nature both during the summer and the winter, surrounded by breathtaking scenery and unique landscapes.
There are qualified and well-equipped facilities to assist guests and meet their every need. Italy’s countless marinas and ports, and various tourist organizations offer opportunities to indulge in water sports, such as windsurfing, kitesurfing, swimming, sailing, and waterskiing. For mountain lovers, there are infinite options. During the summer: biking, walking, horseback riding, whitewater rafting and kayaking along streams and rapids, fishing in the pristine waters of rivers and lakes, paragliding and hang gliding over spectacular landscapes. During the winter, the mountains become a paradise for those who wish to practise winter sports.
Whatever the season, whatever the passion, Italy is the place for a sports-related vacation beyond compare! Italy is the perfect background for cycling, rafting, mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding along amazing bridle paths…and many other outdoor sports.
For further information:
- Mountain biking: The Italian Mountain Biking Association
- Cycling: The Italian Cycling Federation
- Rafting: The Italian Rafting Federation
- Hiking and Walking: TrekkingItalia and Italian Alpine Club
- Orienteering: www.Italian Federation for Sport and Orienteering
- Sailing: FEDERVELA – The Italian Sailing Association
- Fishing and Underwater sports : FIPSAS – The Italian Federation for Fishing and Underwater Sports
- Kitesurfing: Italian Kitesurfing Association
- Italian National Olympic Committee: CONI
- National Italian Paralympic Committee: CIP
- Italian Equestrian Federation: FISE